Fundus Hotelentwicklungs- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, Köln/Berlin – Berlin, Germany
The family-owned Fundus Group, founded by Anno August Jagdfeld, was one of the largest real estate companies in Germany until 2015. Even though the group’s hotels only account for a portion of its sales, the group is gaining a great deal of recognition through operations such as the Hotel Adlon in Berlin, the Grandhotel Heiligendamm, the Mercure in Leipzig and the Parkhotel Quellenhof in Aachen.
The Fundus Group was transferred to the Deutsche Immobilien Group around 2015, combined with a transfer of ownership to Benedikt Jagdfeld, the son of Anno August Jagdfeld.
Fundus Hotelentwicklungs- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft has commissioned us with various projects, including:
– Due Diligence, negotiation and conclusion of contracts (purchase, joint venture, lease, franchise, management contracts) for existing and new hotel and gastronomy businesses
– Patent management and use of selected name rights –
– Development of a marketing strategy for luxury products in the hotel sector
– Creation of fund investor brochures for hotels
– Representation of investors (Owners-Rep/asset management) vis-à-vis hotel operators and supervision of business management (especially annual reports)
– Preparation and coordination of all necessary expert opinions for the fund prospectuses (in particular Hotel Adlon,
– Grand Hotel Heiligendamm, Parkhotel Quellenhof, Aachen and Strandhotel Zingst)
– Hotel management responsibility for the planning and construction of various hotels and restaurants
– Structural responsibility as general contractor for a hotel reconstruction
– Hotel management responsibility of the independently operated hotel and catering facilities
Currently, all projects and cooperation are completed.