Gastein – Bad Gastein, Hofgastein, Dorfgastein, Austria
Gasteinertal Tourismus GmbH (GTG) is a tourism organization with overall responsibility for marketing the “Gastein Valley” location. Within the framework of the orientation and positioning of the Gastein tourism offer, the shareholders of the GTG have the goal of initiating a structured process for the development of the hotel industry in the Gastein Valley.
Development of a (hotel) real estate strategy for the Gastein Valley and its three villages as well as the manifestation of the strategy by founding a real estate agency for the long-term development of new hotels and further development of existing businesses.
The cooperation and workshops in the Gastein valley included
– the creation of the legal framework for the implementation of the (hotel) real estate strategy
– supporting stakeholders in the implementation of the (hotel) real estate strategy
– the provision of a contact point for investors and operators
– increasing the value of existing businesses through repositioning
– the support of investors (one-stop shopping)
– highlighting the attractiveness of the valley for investors and lenders
– giving impulses in the region for all involved hotels and touristic actors
– the accompanying development of the Bad Gastein strategy / ARGE 2020
– Market and location analyses of six objects (former hotel/conference center) for revitalization
– the product development of the six objects; concept and operator selection
Preparation of a delimitation documentation for construction, equipment and operation objects (construction, FF&E, SOE) with relevance for investment cost and contract design
– the analysis of the real estate market and derivation of a GAP analysis “”Real Estate”” as well as a strategy orientation “”Growth Hotel Industry Gastein”” for the future.